I've done a fair amount of searching and still can not find an answer to
this.

I'm writing a mod_perl2 handler and would like to output my own headers.
Specifically I'd like to output headers like this:
-----------------------------
ICY 200 OK
icy-notice1: <some info>
icy-name: <some info>
icy-url: <some info>

<SOME CONTENT>
-----------------------------
When trying to output these headers it doesn't work and just becomes part
of the content.  If I remove the "ICY 200 OK" line, the rest of the
headers work just fine.  I'd like to override the "HTTP/1.1" headers.  How
can this be done?

I also tried changing the ICY line above to "Status: ICY 200 OK", and the
server ended up outputing, "HTTP/1.1 ICY 200 OK"

I've read the documentation and posts about PerlOptions +ParsedHeaders,
etc.  but nothing has pointed me to a way to completely control the
headers that are being sent out.

Please help!

-HANS