Hi,

This looks more like a MySQL problem than a specific MP2 issue. However here are a
couple of pointers.

All the queries below are updates on the same table this would indicate to me you may
be having a locking issue. What you need to do is locate the locking transaction it
may be as simple as :-

        select * from innodb_tbl for update;

This locks the whole table and would block all of the quiries highlighted.

Hope it helps

Paddy

P.S. Please feel free to contact me off list if you wish to go into more depth.

Are you using Apache::DBI or transactions?