Sorry everyone but I just want to support Paul - smoking is shite.

There is nowt Mod about phlegm, wheezing, yellow teeth, smelling foul and
advanced respiratory illnesses. Not that I'm a Mod or owt.

Worst of all, it suggests that at one stage of your life you were in a school
playground and were either:
1) One of the thick big kids
2) Were bullied by the thick big kids
3) Wanted to look hard in front of the thick big kids

Anyway, I don't really care about this - is there anything interesting in
Dublin? I've 'done' pubs, the Georgian doors, pedestrian crossings and
post-war Guinness advertising. Oh and the AOL call centre of course.

Natalie