Dominic wrote:

        >This should be interesting, but it has got to be said why are you
        >travelling this far for this club.  Is it to dance with the
majority
        >to The Who or The Jam, whilst ignoring Clarence Carter or The
Birds?

Do they really play the Jam!? Oh heck, get me to Lowton....

        >Good tunes are played mind, but pretty poor show on Mods front.

We know a couple of couples over there. So we'll make up the numbers.

        >Look out for me I'll be wearing a red carnation in me parka
buttonhole

In that case, I'll be the one with a green pixie hat and matching gloves.

        >ps never scared of Yorkies!

I'm a Lancashire lad, so nowt to bi scuured ov.
      But I've heard terriers can give a nasty bite,
             Matt....