> 1) What attracted you to Modslist?
1st time around it was to find out about more records (oh yeah, I did find
some aardvarks stuff from detour, thanks), online clothes shops, what's
going on in the world today, blah blah... I left not long after the mass
exodus but came back recently to get my fill of worthless trash and to
hopefully contribute.

> 2) What is your interpetation of Mod?
your mom.

> 3) The style of music that interests you the most?
for the longest time it was freakbeat but I've become much more interested
in psyche as I've become more of an alcoholic.

> 4) What style of clothing do you prefer?
something trashy. or are we talking about what I wear? something around 67
or 68 - otherwise real sharp suits that aren't too flashy except for the tie
perhaps... which is generally rainbow so everyone clearly knows that I'm a
homo.

> 5) What is your feeling towards 60s clothing and music?
can't stand it, obviously.

> 6) Do you like psych or freakbeat?
nope.

> 7)Age? (Optional) Teens, early, mid, or late Twenties, Thirties?
12,489,407 seconds and counting. or 23 and 1/4 years old.

T O P I C A  http://www.topica.com/t/17