[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I am after some constructive criticism from fellow mods<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
QUADROPHENIA FOREVER! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
do we start here?
. I dress like a mod.<<<<<<<<<<<<

oh...I guess my browser sent me to the wrong site then...didn't notice any
Mods on the page you listed here.
I listen to mod music. <<<<<<<<<<<
Oh, like the bands you listed as influences? Jamiroquai? REM? Zepplin? That's
great!
just
because Im not a racist does not suddenly disqualify me from being a
mod..<<

You don't really need any assistance in disqualifying yourself as a Mod....

Man, this is getting better and better....I laughed my ass off after viewing
the website, but figured it was an elaborate joke. Now I'm starting to wonder
if it's all real....then it's no longer funny, just pathetic, frightening
actually. I must agree with 'Modskin' :"Sorry boys, but you're fucking
idiots."

If, however this site was a farce and intended only to make people on this
lists blood boil.... the mastermind is brilliant. You've got alot of time on
you're hands. Either way if this site is genuine or not, thanks for the
laughs, it's been a rough week.

Mike Z
T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01