On Wed, Mar 24, 1999, Igor S. Livshits wrote:

> I am attempting to upgrade to mod-ssl-2.2.6-1.3.6 and am having
> problems building openssl-0.9.2b. Configuration and compilation seems
> to go fine, but when I run the tests, I get this failure:
>
> ./rsa_oaep_test
> Decryption failed!
> Decryption failed!
> Decryption failed!
> make[1]: *** [test_rsa] Error 1
>
> I am trying this on a RedHat 5.2 system with the following flags:
>
> perl Configure linux-elf -DRSAref -lRSAglue
> -L`pwd`/../rsaref-2.0/local/ -lrsaref
>
> I'd appreciate any hints...

The RSA OEAP stuff is brand new. Nevertheless I guess the actual source of
your problem is the RSAref library.  Compile without it and try again. I'm 95%
sure then it will work. If not, you can try to contact Ulf Moeller
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> which wrote this stuff. Perhaps he has a clue why it could fail
for you...