On Fri, Mar 26, 1999, Mark Stosberg wrote:

> I just discovered I couldn't connect to this site with Mac IE 4.  However, I
> got a different error message, so I assume it may be another problem,
> perhaps my own IE configuration. (I use it rarely. :) My error is is
> something like: "Unable to estabish a secure connection ... there is a
> problem with the security certificate from this site." It's not like I have
> option to trust the site's security (like netscape gives you), I just don't
> have a choice.

Yeah, AFAIK in old IE versions it's complicated to configure the CA
certificates. But that's really a different kind of problem and not caused by
mod_ssl.

So, what's the current state, friends? As I see it, we've still not found
clients which cannot connect to en4.engelschall.com (except those with the CA
certificate problem which do not count, of course).  In other words: Still no
hangs or real I/O errors?