Hi.  I want to support strong encryption for multiple domain names, all of
which will be mapped to the same server by my load balancer.  My
understanding is that I will need a separate server certificate for each
different domain name.  Is this something that I can do using Apache/mod_ssl
- i.e. have multiple server certificates active at the same time?

[I apologize if this has been addressed before - I did look in the FAQ, but
the link in there to archives of this mailing list was no longer
functioning.  Also, if someone chooses to respond, can you please cc me at
this address?  I'm not subscribed to the list.]

thanks