Hi

Could  you please help me how can I implement client authentication if there is
multiple certificate chain. I am usnig Apache_1.3.12+ Ben's SSL_1.40(Linux) and
certificate chain looks like following:

            CERTIFICATE CHAIN HIERARCHY

             Root Certificate
|             |              |            |
|             |              |            |
|             |              |            |
|             |              |            |
|             |              |            |
CA1           CA2            CA3          CA4 (Certification Authority)
Client       Client         Client      Client
Cert1       Cert2          Cert3       Cert4

Please  also suggest how CRLs (because I guess there will four CRLs signed by four
CAs) can be checked before client authentication.

Thank  you
Tridib

http://bol.rediff.com