Thanks you very much Ray. It seems to be that.

Jeremy

-----Message d'origine-----
De : McCaffity, Ray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoye : jeudi 31 mai 2001 15:13
A : '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Objet : RE: https - port problem

I had to add suexec to get around this.  I created another
user and group (like www and www) and run Apache as this user.
(edit your httpd.conf, change from "nobody") also compile in
a suexec user.  If you've done if successfully, when you do a
httpd -l, you'll see a line that says "suexec wrapper created successfully".
Then chown all of the cgi-bin files to this user.