Hi!

RedHat Linux7.1
Apache1.3.19
Perl 5.005
mod_perl
embperl
mod_ssl and openssl (precompiled from RedHat)

I've tried to set up a secure server for my web site and I thought I had succeeded.
The entire site is "secure". I've made the server listen only on port 443. Other than
that I've basically not made any modifications from my non-secure server (which
obviously no longer exists).
However, when I try to access the server from a remote machine over the intranet
(using only https://ipadress), I can't connect any longer. With httpd://ipadress it
worked fine.
yes, my remote browser has SSL enabled. I'm not getting anywhere.

has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

Emma