Dear Mads Toftum,
> This is the default for Apache2 - the ssl configuration has been
> moved out of httpd.conf to ssl.conf
-------
And what a marvelous business/IT decision  that was!  I applaude
this whole-heartedly.

I am but a mere mortal, simply needing to know enough to
configure, launch, and maintain Apache mod_ssl enabled
servers.

IMO, this makes for a more straightforward configuration,
allowing more users to adopt and utilize the technology.  Hopefully,
this is perceived to be a good thing by those who enable this project
to persist.

Andrew Lietzow
The ACL Group, Inc.