Hi,

I am actually running Apache 2.0 with mod_proxy (reverse-proxy) and SSL,
on a Linux Redhat 7.2 dual AMD athlon 2Ghz MP with 1GB RAM.
I am using an hardware accelerator Rainbow Cryptoswift 600. (for 600 TPS).

When i benchmark the server without the reverse proxy with a local
document, i have 560 TPS.
When i benchmark the server with reverse proxy, i have 9 TPS...
During all the test, the cryptoswift is blinking a little... and my cpu
are only 5% loaded...

I tried to install mod_cache and run memory cache... but it seems not
well working with the RP.

If someone have the same problem or ideas about mine....

Best regards,

Matthieu