When I try to access port 443 I get a session where it informs you that you
are accessing
a secure document ..... and then it prompts you for the pass phrase.  I have
accessed secure servers before
and although the browser informs you tha you are accessing a secure document
you do not
have to engage in this interactive session nor are you prompted for a pass
phrase.  How can the certificate giving
can be achieved silently and w/o requiring the client to know the pass
phrase?

Best
Dinos