Hello

I have an Apache/1.3.27/mod_ssl/2.8.12/OpenSSL/0.9.6e/Solaris 8 system.

I wanted to use .htaccess without the file .htaccess. SO I found the option to
use SSLFakeBasicAuth in the httpd.conf file. It works and asks for my login.
My question is what is the timeout after asking for the SSLFakeBasicAuth Dir.
It seems once you get authenticated you can keep clicking on the link without
being asked for your username/password?

>From httpd.conf:

SSLFakeBasicAuth
<Directory /opt/apache/htdocs/systems>