At 11:26 PM 12/03/2002, Justin Williams wrote:
A whole new error class!  RTFM errors and ID-10-T error codes alongside!  If
nothing else, it would be thoroughly entertaining!
In my defense, I ALWAYS RTFM before asking questions like this. HOWEVER, in this case, the httpd.conf APPEARS to indicate that this type of configuration/support should be possible. So, being the curious, technical type of person that I am, I'd probably just start trying to make it work even before RTFMing to find that it's not actually supported. MUCH wasted time if I hadn't stumbled upon this conversation in this group.

I'm of the opinion that it would be "NICE" if there was some info about this in the httpd.conf file on top of the manual and FAQ's. Note that I only say it would be "NICE". I'd still end up going to the manual and FAQ before posting such a question. I certainly don't mind the extra work, considering the absolutely awesome price of the product. ;)

- hawk