modssl-users,

OK, I just built an apache + mod_ssl + mod_perl configuration.  I
built the test certificate and installed it (make certificate && make
install).  But when I 'apachectl startssl' I get the following
message:

[error] Init: Unable to read server certificate from file
/opt/sisapache/conf/ssl.crt/server.crt (OpenSSL library error follows)
[error] OpenSSL: error:0D09F007:asn1 encoding routines:d2i_X509:expecting an asn1
sequence

I checked permissions and thought that might be the problem, however,
the problem persists even if I 'chmod 444
/opt/sisapache/conf/ssl.crt/server.crt'.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Otto
---
Otto L. Miller