On 4/19/06, Ken Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Now seems when uploading big file has problem in ssl.  When I upload a
3K image file, it's ok.  But when I upload a 35K image file.  It
failed.

Ah, I see.

Is there any place to set the cache/buffer?  Or I have to set
SSLSessionCache and SSLSessionCacheTimeout?

You should set the session cache anyway (failing to do so will result in a major drop in performance), but this should have no effect on the particular problem you're describing.

By the way, I don't understand why to use openssl s_client and issue a
GET request?  I am uploading file.  Isn't it a POST request?  Can you
have a brief sample how to test?

It was unclear to me from your original message that *any* https was working, so I was trying to just give you the most basic test to try.  I didn't realize you could upload small files successfully.

Did you turn on the ssl debug log and look at the spot in the large file upload where it failed?

--Cliff