-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Omar W. Hannet
Sent: 18 June 2007 17:06
To: modssl-users@modssl.org
Subject: Re: SSL by Domain Name Error

What's the result when you set ServerName to your domain
name within the virtual host?:

<VirtualHost 1.2.3.4:443>
ServerName example.com
SSLEngine On
SSLCertificateFile conf/ssl/server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile conf/ssl/server.key
</VirtualHost>

Rob Archer wrote:
> Thanks for the response, I'm using the following in the httpd.conf
> file:-
>
> <IfModule ssl_module>
> SSLMutex default
> SSLRandomSeed startup builtin
> SSLRandomSeed connect builtin
> SSLSessionCache none
> ErrorLog logs/ssl.log
> LogLevel info
> </IfModule>
>
> <VirtualHost 1.2.3.4:443>
> SSLEngine On
> SSLCertificateFile conf/ssl/server.crt
> SSLCertificateKeyFile conf/ssl/server.key
> </VirtualHost>

 Click
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
1zjrSD8hWEe96repmpaOSdLMvmLORniQDfYJTSjBfD!nkU9R0u8dlLFoNT85Zo6jf9yegQzk
pg9iGvxGJKsNeMk8vpdiUWF8qBDGGfaGgdaAcnXV!xUKnI0XzkSD3mUR0s5mD0+fIpcaD4yO
5vBMHXJE1FQ0bouh7TVke8vo28dsfWWo4QK!9LC  to report this email as spam.