Fought, Richard schrieb:
> I'm trying to configure my Apache 2.0.59 server w/ mod_ssl to use TLS
> 1.0 only.  I have set the SSLCipherSuite accordingly, however when I
> connect with IE6 with SSLv3 enabled and TLSv1 disabled, I still get
> through because of the TLS ability to back down to SSL 3.0.  Is there a
> way to disable this behavior in the configuration?

Hi Richard,

if no config rules work maybe the fastest way to achive your goal are
redirects depending on the current client protocol spoken. For
example, redirecting every browser not communicating via TLS to an
extra error page:

SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{SSL:SSL_PROTOCOL} !TLSv1
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/error/.*$
RewriteRule .* /error/no_tls_encryption.html [R,L]

Did not test this myself, see further details on
http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.8/ssl_reference.html#ToC25 and
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/de/mod/mod_rewrite.html#rewritecond

Greetings from Germany,
Eckard