These are name based virtual hosts.  Numerous hosts, only one IP
address.  So each of the included .conf files below such as devl00.conf
and devl01.conf begin with something like this:

<VirtualHost 172.35.241.47>
    ServerName  devl02.mydomain.net
    ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    LogLevel debug

So I can access https://devl02.mydomain.com/ directly, but if I try and
redirect from http://devl02.mydomain.com to the https URL of the same
name, I get the default insecure web site, which is defined in the
httpd.conf file.

-Thanks