Further to the earlier discussion, I thought some might find this
auto-response I got from mailing one CPAN author funny:

-----
I am preparing to or have deployed with my National Guard unit for federal
active duty.  I may not be able to access or read my email for extended
periods of time, and even then may be limited by time or security measures.
I cannot answer any questions about this deployment, the nature of our
mission, or a projected return date.  "Loose lips sink ship" ;)

Funny in an amusing way? Or funny as bad?

I now co-own everything in BDFOY's CPAN land, and his home page has a "CPAN power of attorney" pointing at me or Randal. What did you need help with?

xoa
--
Andy Lester => [EMAIL PROTECTED] => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance