On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, Jim Cromie wrote:
> OT - Chris, does your email address get you black-holed a lot ?

Not really.  It does raise eyebrows though.  One client had a female
staffer that felt sexually harassed by needing to use that e-mail address
for tech support questions.  [sigh.]  But that inspired me to finally put
a site up at my domain again to lampoon all those who just haven't gotten
it.  http://www.chicks.net/

> with the amount of porn-spam these days, and not-quite-there
> filter-tools (mozilla anyway)
> Ive had to de-junk legit email periodically.

Since this is a Perl mailing list, a plug for MailScanner (
http://www.mailscanner.info/ ) seems in order.  It's helped us eliminate
e-mail viruses and does wonderful spam tagging with the integration of
RBL's, SpamAssassin, virus scanners, and it's own rule sets to manage it
all.  Very good stuff.

--
</chris>

No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical.
-Niels Bohr, physicist (1885-1962)