Hi all,

I try to get some help for naming my modules:XORT (XML object to relational
translator). Here db schema follow certain common rules, and XML DTD will have
direct mapping from schema (we have tested intensively on Drosophila data) to
XML DTD.

major functionalities:
1.load any XML which DTD-validated into corresponding db, with options to handle
transaction (delete/insert/update/force/lookup)

2. dump different structured XML(guided by some dumpspec config file) from
database

3. XMLDiff, which schema-guided diff, can tell the exactly difference between
two XML files, e.g whether only some values different or miss objects, etc. It
can be configured to ignore certain object/elements.

since it will serve as bridge between XML and database, it may inappropriated to
set as XML::XORT, or DB::XORT, any suggestions ?

cheers,

Pinglei