Greetings:

In the near future I'd like to submit a module for inclusion on CPAN.  I need
some advice on the appropriate namespace, however, since I don't want to
pollute top-level namespace.

Unofficial module name (as it's being developed):  PerlDBM
Synopsis:  Pure-perl implementation of a dbm engine.  Supported only on
           platforms with 64-bit filesystems.  Database files are
           portable (all data is stored in network-byte order), with
           record-level locking and transactions.  Has it's own API for
           low-level control, but also will support tied hashes.

I did notice that most of the XS wrappers for C-based implementations were all
in top-level namespace, though.  Any suggestions/preferences?

        --Arthur Corliss