On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, khemir nadim wrote:

> Please don't shout if it's note to show you're happy. Check the discussion
> we had about Roman.pm a few weeks ago. My point is not to force anyone to
> develop anything but that when a module is released and the author can't
> maintain it, the curators job would be to design a new maintainer. Period.

Going back to Roman.pm (I was on vacation when you first posted, hence no
answer at the time), if a PAUSE admin wants the email of the original
creator, (he seems a bit paranoiac about letting it displayed in the
wwwild), I have it, so he can gain the rights to maintain his own module
;--)

--
Michel Rodriguez
Perl & XML