"Andrew savige" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> khemir nadim wrote:
> > I'd love to review the second module that is offered for sacrifice ;-)
> > Anything to offer?
>
> How about Apache::MVC? It was posted for review on Simon's code review
> ladder mailing list in February but didn't get any response AFAICT.
> What has been harming this list, IMHO, is selfish people asking for their
> module to be reviewed -- and then disappearing without reviewing someone
> else's module in return. Maybe there should be a convention that you
> should first review someone else's before posting yours (?).
This is a good idea but to do that you must have a list of modules to pick
from and to have
your module added to the llist you to have tested a module that should come
from the list.

:-) it's a good idea anyhow.

About Apache::MVC, I'm unfortunately the wrong guy for that one. It would
take me ages
to get anything having something to do with web to work (yeah I'm that
good). I'm more on
"system" module side. But I'll find something to grind soon, promised.