On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 13:54, Simon Cozens wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jose Alves de Castro) writes:
> > I don't want to show the results of a search. I want to say "Here is the
> > link to the module list. See how long it is? It contains practically
> > everything you need, doesn't it?"
>
> http://www.cpan.org/modules/02packages.details.txt.gz

Hmmm that is pretty complete. Good point.

I kind of like the idea of a standard KEYWORDS section for PODs...
Gives the author ability to help a potential user find the module. Sort
like man -k.

Adding (say up to 10?) keywords after the tarball name would make _this_
pretty useful...

It would be useful for an enhancement to search.cpan,org org too.