On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Sean Quinlan wrote:
How do we mark uploads as a dev release? Can it be done after it's uploaded or is it something in the release before upload that indicates it (I browsed YAML .49_01 and didn't see anything)?

The underscore in the filename is the flag. (Its right there man! :) )

--
</chris>

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. -Bertrand
Russell, philosopher, mathematician, author, Nobel laureate (1872-1970)