On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:46:05 -0500, Sean Quinlan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Speaking of mailing lists, is there a community listserv authors could
> use? I have mailing lists for a couple projects (currently getting
> dusty), but not everyone might have the option to set up their own
> mailing lists. And setting up a sourceforge project may be way over the
> top for many small modules. If there is not currently a freely available
> source, this is something I might be able to contribute to the
> community, at least for a large number of relatively low-traffic lists.

<selfish>
This more or less what CPAN::Forum is about. Though it is a web forum and
not a mailing list but you do get announcements when someone posts
to your module. http://www.cpanforum.com/

There are a number of features people requested on this list and elsewhere,
that will make things easier for module authors. If you have time I'd appreciate
some help with adding those features.
</selfish>
Gabor