On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 11:20:01AM -0400, Chuck Fox wrote:
> Tim,
>
> I am interested in publishing my subclass as some folks have contacted
> me concerning it after my reply to your story request.
> How do I go about publishing something like this ? Is there a useful
> link or set of links that provides guideline information ?
> The module is already in package format.

Funnily enough I don't know where the current docs are
(certainly "perldoc perlmodlib" seems rather dated).

You could just get a PAUSE id at pause.perl.org then "make dist" in your
module directory and upload the resulting .tar file.

But I'm sure there's decent docs somewhere with more details of 'best
practice' so I'm CC'ing this to module-authors@perl.org (not least
because I'll being uploading a new module myself soonish).

Tim.