Slightly offtopic, but I guess most people here will have some idea.

I've set up my @cpan.org address on PAUSE to forward to my home mail
account. But every time I try to send a test mail there, I get a bounce:

-----
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at la.mx.develooper.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work
out.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
-----

It says it might take a while to set up, but I did that over 2 weeks ago,
and still nothing. Does anyone know if there's anything else I need to
do, or who else I might need to ask about it?

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ# 4135350       |  Registered Linux# 179460
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/