----- Original Message ----
From: Ken Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Having a "name and shame" mentality about this is IMO wrong.

I hope you're not saying I suggested that.  I did not name anyone.  I didn't
ask for a list of modules whose authors we should hunt down.

I only asked for those authors to find *some* way of ensuring that their users
can get support if the author does not have the time or inclination to do so.
It's not too hard to find widely used modules which for various reasons, would
be hard to switch away from yet are effectively abandoned (which is as close as
I'll come to naming and shaming).  That list should be left as a *private*
exercise for the reader.

Cheers,
Ovid