David Golden wrote:

I want to endorse imacat on her contributions. She runs one of the best smoke testers on cpan-testers: it's really strict and seems to catch lots of people out on subtle dependency problems. She's also been very responsive to questions I've had about failed test reports. These are contributions I value highly.

I second David's remarks. When I was revising ExtUtils::ModuleMaker at this time last year, imacat's tests caught more, and more subtle, problems than anyone else's. And I noted that in a talk I gave several times over the last year, including at YAPC in Chicago.

jimk