On 3/7/07, Ken Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In the specific instance we're talking about, cc_author, I wouldn't
want it in any such file, whether per-author or per-distribution; I'd
want it as a preference I can set within the cpan-testers system.
Because if I change my mind and decide I'd rather see reports via RSS
and not email, I wouldn't want to have to upload a new file somewhere.

"within the cpan-testers system"?

Since the CPAN Testers system is cobbled together around a mailing
list, I think the only central place would be somewhere on PAUSE.

David