On 07/05/27 21:27 +0200, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
> > well, i don't like the way to prereq sthg in pococm that i
> > won't really use - that is, the whole non-poe logic of
> > audio::mpd.
>
> What whole non-POE logic? All the logic I can find is the
> as_string method. Are we talking about the same modules?

i was talking of adding in this helper dist the modules stats, status
and time (always in audio::mpd::) which are also just structs and are
shared between the poe and non-poe implementation.

thus, the dist audio::mpd::items would not be enough - unless i also
release separately audio::mpd::stats and... which is a bit silly imo.

therefore:
- audio::mpdhelper?
- audio::mpdcommon?

regards,