--- David Nicol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> so I am closer than ever to releasing my way-cool source filter
> module, which is based on Filter::Simple.  Big question:  how do I
> write the test script?

It depends upon what you're filtering.  In Sub::Signatures, you can
have regular subroutine and method signatures and this makes using it
with tests trivial.  If it might impact the test code or you want to
minimize this risk then have the filtered code in t/lib or t/data and
have your test code 'use' it, thus ensuring a clean separation.

Cheers,
Ovid

--
Buy the book  - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlhks/