On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 4:40 PM, Barbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As this has started cropping up a little more, now that the cpan-testers
> no longer sends the reports out, and prompted by Eric's post yesterday,
> I've added a little form to the CPAN Testers Statistics site [1].
>
> [1] http://perl.grango.org

Maybe this link should be included in the report messages or maybe
in the message PAUSE sends to the author.

Can this, or rather something better written added to the message
PAUSE sends out?

======
Thanks for uploading this module.

It has been indexed so hordes of bots will download it and try to
execute the test suit.
You might get reports about your module being broken or you might find
such reports
on http://cpantesters.perl.org/......  (link to the right page, if possible)

If something is not clear you can try to find answers on the CPAN Testesrs wiki
at http://cpantest.grango.org/

If things are still not clear you can always ask on the module-authors
mailing list
http://lists.cpan.org/showlist.cgi?name=module-authors

======

--