On 19 Jun 2008, at 01:14, Eric Wilhelm wrote:
You want something like Object::Accessor, but without needing to
actually create the object?

Yup. I want a read-only object with dynamically generated per object methods that reflect the internal data structure.

Assuming you could be bothered to call new() for the sub-object (passing
it to the contructor, etc), just about anything including Moose would
work ;-)  I'll let the more Moose-enabled folks comment on how
a 'default' sub (or some other setup) would do exactly what you want.

I really /must/ look at Moose properly soon :)

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten