On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 03:31:17PM +0100, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 28 Jul 2008, at 15:28, Ken Williams wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 8:11 AM, Johan Vromans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>> What are your ideas about this? Should blead test results be separated
>>> from the other results?
>>
>> Wholeheartedly, yes.  It's useful to get the reports on blead, but
>> probably not so useful for people who just want to cruise through
>> reports to see whether the module will work for them - they may not
>> even usually be aware that they're looking at a blead test.
>

> I'd expect that the main audience for tests run against blead are Perl 5
> core developers and the developers of the module itself. There seems to me
> to be little need to pollute the public test results with blead tests at
> all.

At best publicising those results is harmless.  I'm always happy to
receive smoke reports against blead (and any other version except those
that are below the minimum specified version) but I can't imagine them
being of any use to anyone other than me, and possibly p5p when we are
coming up to a release.

--
Paul Johnson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pjcj.net