* On Fri, Feb 20 2009, Aristotle Pagaltzis wrote:
> A great bonus is that while messing around in an object’s internals
> outside your own package is easy to do, there’s some pretty repulsive
> syntactic salt associated with it – as it should be.

"A great bonus"?  Easy things should be easy.

You shouldn't need "syntactic salt" to prevent yourself from writing bad
code.  You should avoid writing bad code because it's bad.

I could go on and on about why inside out objects are worthless, but
it's not worth the effort.  Anyone that cares already knows :)

Fortunately, it's easy to remove all that brain damage anyway:

http://search.cpan.org/~swalters/Acme-RightSideOutObject-0.01/lib/Acme/RightSideOutObject.pm

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway