Hi, Robert!

I've been too busy the last few years working on a PhD, and haven't been keeping the CPAN modules I'm in charge of

  http://search.cpan.org/~rrwo/

as up-to-date as I should. Bug reports have been accumulating, and I've not been testing them with newer versions of Perl. So I am looking for people who have an interest in some of these modules to take over maintenance of some of them.

I will glady take over the Acme:: Modules (always wanted to maintain some but couldn't come up with any relevant ideas).

Also, i'm interested CPAN::Mini::Tested; never saw this module before but it looks very usefull.

My CPAN user is CAVAC; if you got a source code version control system, it would be very helpfull cause i could import the complete version history.

LG
Rene