On Tue, Sep 06, 2011 at 10:44:47AM -0400, David Golden wrote:

> Since aut...@cpan.org generally forwards somewhere useful, it's not
> the whois file that matters.
>
> I've gotten similar spam (from another company) that got my email off github.
>
> I think recruiter spam is just one of those things to ignore.  At
> least it's *topical* unlike the email about winning a million pounds
> in a British lottery.

But this is somewhat more like pissing in the pool that most of it.

One is supposed to ignore spam, so as not to encourage the spammers.
Topical spam is troubling, because it's *still spam*, but there's now a
contradiction between ignoring it, and wanting to follow it up.

I believe (but can't find it) that they apologised for this last time.*
In which case they're proving not to be effective at sticking to their word.

Also, Claes attempted to reply to it and met a challenge-response system.
Not sure what else they can do to make themselves look more stupid.

Hence why I'd like them to kindly cease trading.

Nicholas Clark

* Actually, it seems that Uri was also working to help them recruit, and so
  was going to tell their CEO that this was a "foolish move as it breaks the
  rules":
  http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm/Week-of-Mon-20100208/019134.html