On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 07:14:44AM -0800, Linda A. Walsh wrote:
> I got an error:
> Dist E/EB/EBUSBOOM/Net-ICal-0.11.tar.gz, current version undef has been
> uploaded by EBUSBOOM. Please contact EBUSBOOM or choose a different
> namespace.
>
> I pulled down Net-ICal -- and there is nothing named Types\* in the
> distribution.

Did you pull down Net-ICal-0.11, like what is mentioned in the error,
or did you pull down the current version of Net-ICal?

> So why would it conflict?

EBUSBOOM presumably has first-come rights on 'Types', and the most
recent version of it is in Net-ICal-0.11. For how to fix this, I refer
the honourable lady to the discussion a few moments ago.

However, please don't upload a module called 'Types'. Modules at the top
level of the namespace are frowned upon, especially if they have such
generic names as that.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

    Fashion label: n: a liferaft for personalities
    which lack intrinsic buoyancy