My PAUSE ID is WITTROCK. My uploaded application SudokuTrainer is currently in TRIAL state, but I want to upload it soon as a normal distribution.

SudokuTrainer consists of 2 scripts (*.pl) and a bunch of module files (*.pm), combined into a tarball by Module::Build. Originally there was only one module Run.pm, which I split into several modules when it became too large. The subordinate modules are of no use when stand alone. So there is no use showing them in CPAN. Of course they must remain included in the tarball that is downloaded by a user.

Please instruct me whether and how I can achieve this goal.

Klaus Wittrock