On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 04:57:49PM -0700, Mark Hedges wrote:
>    Devel::Size module seems to be broken in 5.20.0. No response from
> developers. No work for a year or so.
>
>    What's the process to address a broken module that the developers won't
> fix?
>
>    Kafka.pm indirectly depends on Devel::Size via Data::TreeDumper. I
>    guess it isn't really that commonly used as a development tool.

Devel::Size, and Devel::SizeMe, are very complex and require intimate
knowledge of perl internals and considerable time to maintain and update
for major perl version.

I'd be delighted if someone wanted to volunteer to contribute to that effort.

Meanwhile, I've no plans to work on Devel::SizeMe in the near future.

Sorry.

Tim.