My 2-cents:

I've often wanted to be able to browse the module namespace hirearchy.
That would be a great addition. I imagine the UI might be tricky to do
well though.

Independently of that, I'd love to see something like a 'mentioned by' page.
It would list all other distros that mention (via an L<Foo> link) a
module in this distro.  It would look like the revese dependencies page.
I imagine the implementation would be reasonably straightforward.

No need to mess with the presentation of POD.

Bonus points for also recording and showing the header of the pod
section that the L<> was seen in.

Tim.