Neither wise nor a sage, but:

Is there a more general term than "Stereo", which implies 2: left and right?

What about other composite views that make an image appear to have
depth/perspective?

E.g. Hologram (Holo?)  Is there a term that covers the space of all
composite views and/or related images?

Alternatively, might one pair for other reasons?  (Image::Pair::format)?

Image::Group::Stereo::format?

Image::Container::Stereo::format?

Image::Composite::Holo::JPG?

Image::Diffraction::XRay::bmp?

Image::Resonance::Slice::tiff?

Not my field, obviously.  But I do wonder if taking a second level
namespace for this is the best choice...

Of course, no one wants infinitely long names.  But maybe there's a
happy medium.  (Sorry, no pun intended.)

I'm not necessarily opposed to "stereo" (nor would it matter if I were),
but you asked for feedback, and that's what comes to mind...