Hi Andrea!

On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 09:06:07 +0200
Andrea Tosoni <ludoteca.vesu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> sorry : I'm asking if these modules can be a candidate to be posted on CPAN.

AFAIK, one is allowed to upload any FOSS and non-malware code to CPAN. That put
aside, I have collected some resources about sw quality guidelines:
https://github.com/shlomif/Freenode-programming-channel-FAQ/blob/master/FAQ_with_ToC__generated.md#what-are-some-best-practices-in-programming-that-i-should-adopt

; I also wrote about the overwhelming state of doc formats here:
https://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/web/choice-of-docs-formats/ .

HTH.

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
https://youtu.be/KxGRhd_iWuE - Never Give Up!!

Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would
also stop you from doing clever things.
    — Doug Gwyn ( https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Unix )